Member Fee: $165
Non-Member Fee: $265
Speaker: Debbie Crawford, gettechnical, Inc.
The National Defense Authorization Act was passed by the Senate after a Presidential veto. It contains provisions that have future implications for our BSA programs on beneficial ownership, CTRs and SARs. During this webinar we will break down the bill and do a section by section look at the money laundering piece and what it can mean to you.
What you will learn:
- The federal government to build a beneficial ownership database
- Revised BSA declaration of purpose
- Strengthens FinCEN
- Introduces FinCEN Domestic Liaisons
- Streamlining of SARs and CTRs
- Study increased exemption levels for CTRs and Thresholds
- Study on how to provide inclusion for charities and nonprofits
- Annual training for examiners required