Hunt Financial Group brings over 30 years of consultative sales and benefit solutions to the banking industry. By helping executives and boards implement these plans, we have been successful driving profitability and building long term relationships.
Services offered include:
- Diversification of compensation analysis
- Employment agreement review
- Merger and acquisition pro-forma
- 280g analysis
- Current and deferred compensation – peer review
- Advanced supplemental benefits strategy (Rabbi/Secular Trust, SARs)
- Review and/or design supplemental executive retirement plans (SERPs)
When appropriate, we illustrate informal financing strategies to offset the cost of providing new or existing benefit programs for key officers and directors. We help communicate and gain approval of the strategy with the appropriate committee and the board of directors.
For our clients, we frequently review the performance of the financing strategies and performance of the Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans we implement. Proper compliance is critical, and in response to regulatory guidance, we align our clients with industry-leading, third-party due diligence, compliance and administration provider.
The commitment from the partners at Hunt Financial Group is to provide high value solutions for the long term.